Unfortunately we learned that Kevin Le Poidevin is planning a stop in Hobart for repairs on roaring forty as the physical pin on which his autopilot rams are fitted has significant play. Other issues had already surfaced and the Australian skipper had already said he’d set a course to take him close to Tasmania in case of problems. He is currently 1300 miles from Hobart and the possibility of a stop and restart hangs very thin depending on the timing. Kevin must be able to restart from Hobart no later than February 20th which looks very difficult to achieve, but not impossible. We can only wait for developments.